As moms, we all have our reasons that we drink. Some are big. Some are small. Some are shrunken versions of ourselves with the balance and social skills we can only find at the bottom of a wine bottle. Yes, it’s true that I’m #rockingmotherhood most of the time, but sometimes at the end of the day, I just gotta have that glass of red zin.
Several weeks ago, I wrote a list of 13 reasons that Mommy Needs Wine. Now I’m back with 13 more, and I’ve printed them out and stuck them to some wine bottles.
- This is Mommy’s bottle.
- The last time I had a shower was when a good friend gave me this wine.
- First time baby slept through the night.
- I pushed a human being out of my body.
- Contents: Mommy’s Yelling Medicine.
- It’s going to be a long summer.
- Open in the event of a snow day emergency.
- The babysitter cancelled.
- I survived an epic toddler meltdown.
- This makes Paw Patrol a lot funnier.
- I pee my pants when I sneeze.
- Wine dulls all of your senses, including smell.
- Science Fair: PROJECT DUE TOMORROW.
And guess what? I’m now selling these labels on Etsy! They make excellent gifts for a baby shower, birthday, Mother’s Day, or anytime you want to reach out to a mom friend to say, “Hey, I’ve been there. It gets better with wine.”
So check out my Etsy store! All labels will be printed on a quality, laser printer. I’ll even customize them for you if you’d like. Are there 1 or 2 designs that you like better than the rest? I can print you an order of just your favorites, or you can get the whole set.
If you haven’t yet, I’d really appreciate a nomination for the 2017 BiB Awards! You can read the super simple instructions here.
Enjoyed this post? Please vote for my blog!