If you’d like to enter the dark and disorganized corners of my brain, please read on. I can’t promise that you’ll make it out quickly, though.
Well, you probably will. It’s only 13 things.
- What time does the liquor store close?
- “Birfdays was the worst days. Now we drink champagne when we thirstay!” (Just that one line, over and over again.)
- OMG! Sophia’s birthday is in 3 weeks! I still need to plan her party!
- God, I hope she doesn’t still want a sleepover.
- Holy $@!t! Gianni’s birthday is in 2 days!
- My baby is going to be 2-years-old in TWO DAYS! He doesn’t even say k-cake anymore. They are all growing up and leaving me and not needing me anymore and it will only be a year and a half until he’s in pre-school and I’ll have NO BABIES LEFT AT ALL!
- Whoa. A year and a half. I’ll have 6 hours a week all alone! I can go to Target by myself!
- What the heck is the name of that Biggie Smalls song? I can’t think of one single other line. I know it was something about growing up poor and being rich now.
- The theme song to “Scooby Doo, Where Are You?” Naturally.
- Wait, what time does the liquor store close? Seriously. I’m out of wine.
- Oh, wait. I gave up wine for Lent. It doesn’t count if you drink it on a Sunday, right?
- Today’s Thursday.
- I didn’t give up vodka for Lent.
Want to participate in Thursday 13? You can link up your list here!
And be sure to join up with #thelistlinky at You Baby Me Mummy!
If you like this post, please consider voting for where the heart is on Top Mommy Blogs!