1. Folding actual paper notes and passing them in class. This was so much fun! I mean, I love texting as much as the next iPhone addicted mom, but I really miss my 80’s style note folding days.
2. Why they call it “rolling down” a window.
3. The absolute certainty that you could one day become rich by buying and reselling Furbies.
4. The excruciating blisters that jelly shoes left on your toe knuckles.
5. Waiting by the radio for hours for your favorite song to come on so that you could “dub” it onto a blank tape. Or even knowing what a blank tape is. Or a tape.
6. Why see through phones were the coolest.
7. How to spray up your bangs.
8. Why they call it “taping” a song or a movie.
9. Having to stand next to the toaster to pop up your toast at just the right time so that you can get it as dark or light as you want it.
10. How to roll up your jeans with that perfect little fold that proves you’re one of the popular kids.
11. Working out at Spa Lady in a leotard, neon leggings, and leg warmers, because you looked totally hot.
12. That a rat tail doesn’t only come on a rat.
13. Singing along to a TV sitcom theme song. Why don’t theme songs have words anymore??
Create your own Thursday 13 and post it here! Or join in #thelistlinky.